Can I install Deeparteffects on more than one desktop - both are mine

Hi, I have two desktop computers I use often. One runs Windows 7 and the other Windows 10. I purchased a licence to use Deeparteffects and installed onto the Windows 7 computer but it does not seem to run the program very well.

I have just installed the program onto my other desktop pc that is running windows 10.

Unfortunately, when I type in my product key it says it’s already activated.

Does this mean I can only use the software on one computer? If so, if I uninstall it from my Windows 7 computer will it then work on my Windows 10 computer?

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere or if there is a help file that discusses it. Please provide a link if there is.

Many thanks for any help with this.

Go here - https://www.deeparteffects.com/user/login and log in

The top right of the screen will now have a drop-down menu with your username as a title. Click on that then select “Product Key”

There’s a link there to “Deactivate License” - click that and you can use your license on your Win10 box (great manual they have here, eh?)

I do this a LOT as I frequently switch between Win 10. Mac, Linux(es), Win 7, Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi (the last one really sucks ATM)

Hi there peardox,
Thank you so much. This worked a treat. I was also able to get help from the chat feature on the deeparteffects pricing page.

Great to know the program can be used on a variety of setups.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Yeah - got it on my Tablets + phones as well :slight_smile:

Now, that’s what I call using the program to the max!

Nope - getting it working on the Jetson Nano is :slight_smile:

A Nano is a $/£99 tiny computer - like a Raspberry Pi but with a GPU bolted on.

I think the version I’m hacking together ATM will work properly (had it working already but this should be close to a proper version)

One license for one computer is Stone Age and a pain to activate, reactive to go from a laptop to a desktop. I tell my photo club, 2,600 members that if they want to try this software out, get ready for a pain in the neck if you use two computers daily for creating artwork.

1 Like

Hi @jjividen,

Sorry for the late reply from our side, I just noticed your message.
We do have a process that allows you moving your license from one to another device:

Go to our website & log in on your profile.
Under your profile name, there’s a top-down menu with several options, including one called “product key”.
Go to “product key”, de-activate the license (this disconnects it from your current device).
You can then reactivate it on the new device.

If you are encountering any issues, please feel free to reach out to us through our support chat.