Deep Dream Request

I want to make a suggestion since I am interested in buying a subscription to your desktop software, but I would like to know if you could add different types of deep dream, before I did it on a website called dreamscope but it is no longer available, do you think it is possible ? I have an NVIDIA RTX 3070 processor Thank you very much!

Hello @ropestra , thank you for your feedback. I will forward your suggestion to our development team. In the meantime, have you tried our free version of the software, to test its capabilities? We have a tutorials section as well, in case you haven’t seen that yet.
Tutorials & FAQ - Deep Art Effects
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

With kind regards,
Camelia

Thanks Camelia, and yes, I have tried the software and I love it because it is intuitive and I like how high resolutions are achieved by splitting the image into separate parts. That is why I would be interested in subscribing if I could work google deep dream in the same way. I await news, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @ropestra . Unfortunately I don’t know if, and when this feature will be implemented. It’s been passed on to the development team.
Enjoy your Sunday.

With kind regards,
Camelia

Hello Camelia,
Have you had any information about the January Update?
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Neil

Hi @Neil.B

Unfortunately I don’t have an exact time frame yet.

Best regards,
Camelia

Hello Camelia,
Hope all is well.
Any more information on the update by any chance?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Neil.

Hello @Neil.B . Unfortunately I don’t have an exact release date at this moment. Please be assured we will keep everyone updated.
Have a great weekend.

With kind regards,
Camelia

Hello Camelia,
Hope all is well.
Do you know if the January Update still due to be released or has it been cancelled maybe?
Any info would be great, thank you.

Best regards,
Neil :slight_smile:

Good afternoon @Neil.B ,

Unfortunately I don’t have any specific details. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers, Camelia

Good Morning, Hope you are all well :slight_smile:
Camelia… I was really excited about hearing about the official update due in January, as I am unable to use a GPU version I have not really used the program much as my scope was 4k video so a working gpu would have been fantastic but not efficient using the working cpu version.
Has the company decided not to release the scheduled January update>?
I was counting the days until January and then all the days in January eagerly awaiting the update :frowning:
Hopefully you will bring some positive news to the table & I will look forward to your reply.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Neil B

Hello @Neil.B
I’m so sorry to have to dissapoint you again, but no news on this yet.

Just checking on that new update supposedly on the way for how many years now?

good mornng @kingofpain , unfortunately no updates.

I actually paid $100 for this software, and it can’t even run on my machines now. Zero clue what’s going on, neither CPU nor GPU version runs, and they are such huge install files… A GB per install not counting CUDA which is 5+ GB I believe which I don’t use for anything but this, when it still functioned that is. I wish I would have saved my duckets for a ChatGPT Plus sub or Runway.ml credits. Who would have thought the glorious AI uprising would occur right after I shell out for this vaporware which is now a simple style transfer. Those not paying attention check out hugging faces spaces. They have some cray implementations of ML models, text to image, image to image, image to video, video to video, text to speech, clone voice, face swap etc etc etc Theres so much AI art going on right now and you guys got left in the dust, and us with you. Blah.

Hi @kingofpain , I’m sorry to read about the difficulties you are experiencing with the software. If you have any specific questions, or need assistance, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected], or through live chat on our website.
Thank you for your cooperation.

With kind regards,
Camelia

And that’d do what exactly? All that is wanted is some real transparency

Well in order to see what’s going on your machine we would need to receive the debug file, which can be very extensive so not suitable to look into here.
Regarding transparency, can you please elaborate on it?
In terms of development, Iam unfortunately unable to provide you with a detailed time line of what and when something will be released.