Holy Cuda 10.0, Batman

I already suggested ROCm to Cedric along with a load of other things

A big one is Unsplash integration - makes getting test images dead easy (I’m planning to do this for my CLI GUI)

ROCm would potentially allow AMD GPUs to be used (but I ain’t got an AMD GPU to test on so no way to try it). MKL also looks promising. This means that possibly modern non-M1 Macs could get GPU boost (M1 is something I’ve yet to consider - dunno if TF will bother and ain’t got an M1 either)

1 Like

Not bad hypothesis but this “error” (or suggestion, correctly) appeared in 1xK620+1xK4000 (under R52600x) hardware stack… but the name of a “black box” is well integrated into the concept of what is happening |^-^|. Ok, TF told me what to do, I did it and everything worked as it should.

I didn’t delete part of the logs on purpose, there just wasn’t anything interesting except what I left.

If i meet this message again, i save full log and share it.

O, i know this way)) but he is too slow for me (suddenly, everything seems to be very slow for me, i always want the maximum possible speed) so i use libvips, see its compare tests and i also can recommend it you too, but i did not use it with CLI… still…

BUT I understood the most important thing from your advice if I want to touch only the foreground, then I have to do it on my own in another place outside DAE CLI… Thank you!