I'd like to carry my license to a new pc

Hi There!

I just bought a new pc and the Command Line Tool doesn’t allow me to use my license there. I’ve already uninstalled DAE from the old one. Do I need to cancel my subscription and get a new license?

Thanks,
Attila

Hello @Attila
Thanks for your message. The license key cannot be used on two devices at the same time; it needs to be deactivated from the first device. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Find your license key.
  • De-active it.
  • This will release the license key and should be ready to activate.on your new device.

I hope this has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Camelia

Thank you, Camelia.
It worked very well.

Hey @Attila happy to read it’s been solved. Have a great day.

Hi Camelia! What should I do if I click on “cancel subscribtion” before? (I thought it will be cancel next month renewal only, because there was a notice about renewal. But no deactivated option after that). “Pruduct key” and “Purchases” section is empty now, however I can still use licence on my first PC.
artist_4305879261

Hey @ddndae I’d need to take a deeper look at your query. Could you please send us an email to [email protected]? Or you can use the live chat function on our website. Please keep in mind that it might take some time, as we’re a distributed team, and not 24/7 online.
In the email, please provide the following details:

• the email address you signed up for the subscription;
  • the last 4 digits of your credit card;
  • PayPal or credit card.
    If you feel to cancelled your subscription through the website, but the license is still active, it might be that your subscription is still active, therefore I need the details I asked for above to check.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers, Camelia