Just tried to reinstall the program and was told product key is now invalid. How do I fix that? Also it looks like I have been blocked from the facebook goup. Is that how unhappy owners are treated?

Justt tried to reinstall the program and was told product key is now invalid. How do I fix that?

Hello @jdanorthwest

First, my sincere apologies for the late reply from our side.
Regarding your product key: have you tried logging in to the website, to deactivate and reactivate your product key?
You can do this by going to: Login | Deep Art Effects
Under your name, click on the drop down menu, and choose “product key”.
In that section, click on “deactivate license” (this will detach it from your current device). After this, reinstall DAE on your new device, and activate the product key from there.

Regarding Facebook, I cannot find any details of what may have happened, but I will pass this through internally and we will look into it. Would it be possible to receive your Facebook profile name? Feel free to send this to us in an email or through DM, as I can understand you don’t want to share such sensible information on a public forum.
Feel free to send me an email to: [email protected]

In case you are encountering any issues, feel free to reach out to us though the support chat on the website.