PC Support update for GPUs?

1. Continued Support for Current Software: Our existing Deep Art Effects software is still receiving updates, and we have not ceased its development. Your license, along with the support for external features like colorization, will continue to function as expected.

At this pt, I would need to see proof of development to believe that. I just don’t see it. “continue to function as expected.” Idk about anybody else, but none of my installs launch anymore, no matter beta/not beta CPU or GPU. Just doesn’t work anymore. A shame, really. But not really as its workflow was terrible, and you can achievewwad most effects at huggingface.com. So at the moment, I consider this software as non-functional and have been asking for a long time now, directly and succinctly, is there going to be any more actual releases, a finished polished version of the software you’ve got, or is DAE not going to be developed further?

1. Deep Art Creator as a Separate Product: The introduction of Deep Art Creator, which utilizes different AI technology, is a separate endeavor and does not affect our commitment to the current Deep Art Effects software. They are distinct products with their unique functionalities and improvements.

I don’t care.

1. Potential Offers for Existing Users: While it’s not yet confirmed, we are considering special offers for our loyal users oncedue functionalities and improvements.

See answer for 2.

Many thanks!

Hello @kingofpain, I understand that you might be feeling frustrated or disappointed with the information that was provided. I’m sorry if Cristiaan’s response didn’t meet your expectations. Please know that we’re here to assist you in any way possible.

Regarding your inquiry about “proof”, I’m not entirely certain what you mean. However, I will consult with our development team to see if it is possible to provide you with more accurate information as soon as possible. Please do not pin me on this, I cannot promise anything.

I know that you might not be interested in the release of Deep Art Creator, but I want to assure you that we constantly strive to improve our products based on customer demand. In this case, there is a high demand for tools like Deep Art Creator, which is why we follow this trend.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Camelia

Even though this is an old thread, it’s still relevant and nothing has changed. Through some online articles and the trial version, I decided to buy.
I found the performance without GPU support in the trial version to be halfway acceptable, as the full version supposedly allows GPU support to be activated, and with an RTX 4080 I expect a big increase in speed in the calculation.

In the meantime I’ve been trying for about 3 weeks to get the GPU version to work somehow. I’ve really tested every possibility that was listed here in the forum. Even an absolutely newly installed Win11 Pro did absolutely nothing. The AI initializes infinitely - unless you create a new image with the AI function. This works and no one in the private or professional environment in the IT department of the city administration can explain it anymore.

Since I also see here that absolutely nothing happens and you feel like you’re just being held back, the product is absolutely unusable.
For me, the only question that remains is how to get my money back.
If at some point there is expected to be a functional version that also works on current hardware, I will consider buying a new one after careful consideration.

How do I get the refund or do I have to do it via PayPal dispute resolution?
I hope for a quick and customer-oriented solution to this problem.

Hi @Dionarap

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I would like to inform you that our software uses the CPU version as a default. Additionally, we offer a free version of the desktop application so you can test it out to see if it fits your needs.

Please note that the free version is intended for testing purposes only. As for the GPU optimized software, I must inform you that it is still in the beta phase, which means that some errors may occur from time to time.

If you have not yet opened up a support ticket, please do so by sending us as many details as possible, including a debug file, to our support team at [email protected]. We will be more than happy to assist you with troubleshooting.

Best regards,
Camelia

Hi,
Do we have an ETA for an update on if there will be an update to support for modern GPUs?

I was able to solve the problem myself and had to realize that the solutions here in the forum are outdated and partly wrong.

To get the GPU version of Deep Art Effects running, install the latest CUDA version of NVIDIA including the driver update and the latest version of NVIDIA’s CUDDN. After that, install the GPU version of DAE. Before starting it, copy 2 files to the JRE\bin directory in the folder of DAE to.B. C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\DeepArtEffects\jre\bin
These files are: tensorflow_jni.dll and libtensorflow-1.14.0.jar
You can then start and register the program. The GPU version will then run without any problems. I’ve already solved this in 3 cases.

current version 12.4 CUDA Toolkit CUDA Toolkit 12.4 Update 1 Downloads | NVIDIA Developer

current installer of the cuDDN cuDNN 9.1.1 Downloads | NVIDIA Developer

Tensorflow for JDK: https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/libtensorflow/libtensorflow-1.14.0.jar
You can find it on the website: TensorFlow with the JDKhttps://www.tensorflow.org/install/lang_java_legacy#tensorflow_with_the_jdk

On the website you can also find the different versions of the tensorflow_jni.dll

Windows GPU support https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/libtensorflow/libtensorflow_jni-gpu-windows-x86_64-2.4.0.zip

Unzip the ZIP file after downloading and copy the two files from the ZIP file and the libtensorflow.jar to the directory JRE\bin in the DAE directory.

The error can be detected quickly when evaluating the LOG file of DAE.
There you will find 2 entries that can be found with minimal effort and that directly point to the problem of missing or unfindable files for JAVA. Even a short search query brings up several clues to the problem.