Could Someone Give me Advice on Enhancing AI Art with Deep Art Effects?

Hello there,

I am new to the world of AI-driven art and recently started using Deep Art Effects. So far, I have been thoroughly impressed with the capabilities and the creative possibilities it offers. Although; as a beginner; I find myself facing a few challenges and would love to get some advice; from the more experienced members of this community.

Firstly; I am curious about the best practices for selecting and preparing the input images. What kind of images work best with Deep Art Effects; and are there any specific resolution; or composition tips that I should keep in mind to get the best results?

Secondly, I have noticed that sometimes the AI-generated art does not fully capture the essence of the style I choose. Are there any techniques or adjustments I can make to ensure a more accurate representation of the chosen style? For example; should I be tweaking any settings or perhaps combining multiple styles for a better outcome?

Additionally; I am interested in learning more about post-processing. Once I have the AI-generated image; are there any recommended software or methods for further enhancing or refining the artwork? Any tips on color correction; adding details; or integrating the AI art into larger projects would be incredibly helpful.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://forum.deeparteffects.com/t/how-to-achieve-the-low-art-style-ai-appearance-but-in-high-resolution-aws-devops/931 which definitely helped me out a lot.

Lastly; if anyone has any general tips or insights on how to get the most; out of Deep Art Effects, I would greatly appreciate it.

Whether it is through experimenting with different styles; layering images; or any other creative approaches you have discovered; I am eager to learn and improve my skills.

Thank you all in advance for your help and assistance.